Juvederm in Toronto
Look years younger without surgery!
Pure Med Spa Med Spa believes that at any age you can look and feel sexier, younger, and happier. Impressions of beauty change with time - as do our faces as we age. With Dermal filles like Juvederm™ you can enchance your natural beauty. They are age-defying treatmens that are administered by injection. A dermal filler procedure helps to 'fill out' and smooth soft tissue. The differences among the formulas are sometimes a matter of taste and preference that can differ between doctors and clients.
Whether you are interested in enhancing facial features or refreshing and rejuvenating your appearance Juvederm™ will add volume and definition to facial features while keeping your appearance looking natural and well-balanced.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Juvederm™ can instantly refresh and rejuvenate your appearance by smoothing unwanted lines, restoring natural contours and replacing lost cheek volume. Juvederm™ is placed beneath wrinkles and folds to 'fill in' or 'plump up' the depression.
The injection experience is more comfortable as lidocaine, an anaesthetic commonly used by dentists and doctors for local numbing has been added to Juvederm™in order to improve the experience, and results seen. The Juvederm™family of products last longer than other formulas—at least 12 months due to the unique way they are made.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Depending on what you want to accomplish, this simple treatment can be used for many different purposes. It can be used as a wrinkle filler, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and creases.
- It can also be used to restore volume in the cheeks and chin area and to enhance features such as lips and cheeks.
- When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down